Floor Plan

  • Subject: Floor Plan
  • From: "wheelbarrowuk2001" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:50:12 -0000

Hi There,

I've just got an xap netiom and want to display the % reading from the
analogue port as a simple led bar graph.

Is there a easy way to build this "icon" in Floor Plan.

I also want to store the level in a mysql database and think i need to
build a script using the Function ExecuteSQL(SQL)or Function
RunSQL(SQL) As Variant.

I have used php and mysql so understand the basics. Just wondering if
there are some example scripts out there so i can see what i'm doing
and how to pass values into the scripts.

Many Thanks

Paul