Re: Re: xap xfx Service HUB won't install win2k server

Quoting Edward Pearson (7/4/07 7:51 AM):
> A fix to this is in progress. Will beta test with you guys then
release.

I'm sure Edward will follow-up with specifics, but I did want to
acknowledge his persistence that has resulted in a working solution (for
me) toward installation on a win2k platform.  I also thought it
appropriate to mention that the issues to date appear to be specific to
a very narrow aspect to the .net2 install procedure (vice
application-layer).  In other words, this is (IMO) a minor deployment
issue that appears to be more a deficit with of useful OS-vendor
documentation than anything else.

Thanks again, Edward.

Gregg