Re: xAP GetVar problem with Homeseer

hi,

This is a problematic feature for HomeSeer.  Under HS1  it worked fine,
nice and reliable. Under HS2 it was a different story. It basically
doesn't work, calls to update the global just fail. Well actually they
sometimes fail, sometimes it works and others it just causes HS to
disconnect the plugin. Now it is possible that the fault is now fixed in
HomeSeer so i'll download the latest and give it another go.
For now the easiest is to use the New hardware wizard to create HS
devices based on the xAP message in question.  That way you'll be able
to access the xAP data from the Device's Status in your scripts.
I'll report back on what happens with the newest HS2

hth
James