Re: axc switchboard outgoing calls?

Quoting hometecky (1/29/07 4:17 PM):
> Quick question I am running axc 0.5 and also xAP switchboard
> I can see my Lines showing up but can not make a call. Does this work?

At one time, I had it working but have since clobbered my SB config.
I'll try to get it going again to assist troubleshooting.

In the interim, please make sure that "dial_context" in axc.conf
for
each applicable "line" is set to a legitimate context (w/i your
dialplan).  Also, you might try looking at the axc.log and see if it
complains at all (increasing verbosity as needed).

> I am tring to return a call that has come in on the calls page.
> I press the little phone icon it then takes me to the call page I
> select a line  but nothing happens at the ext. does not ring.
> What should happen?

Assuming that you have selected a line (in SB) that refers to the
"handset" / "line" pair (e.g., mydeskphone.business
might be an
endpoint), then the phone referenced by "mydeskphone" should
begin
ringing.  You pick it up and then asterisk will start to dial the
desired outgoing number.  axc will use the channel config parameter
(from axc.conf) w/i the defined "context" to initiate the dial to
your
local handset.

Gregg