Re: Re: xAP Weather Type Mismatch Error

--------------020205000408070105020709

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know.  My copy here has now been running for a
similar time so i think that's the end of that problem.

Cheers

James
darrenp_lock wrote:
> James,
>
> just to confirm that I have been running this patch since Dec 12 and
> all has been fine. Thank you very much.
>
> Darren.
>
> --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James Traynor <james@...>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Well i might have some good news for you on this:
>> www.mi4.biz/files/testing/20061211weather.zip
>> I'm pretty sure I've found the offending line. While the data is
>>
> checked
>
>> before loading the windspeed has a calculation appplied to it
prior

>> the checks. When windspeed became N/A it broke. I've been running
>>
> the
>
>> enclosed exe for 5 days here and no crashes, so could you give it
>>
> go
>
>> and see how you get on?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> James
>>
>> darrenp_lock wrote:
>>
>>> Hi James,
>>>
>>> I have been running this for a number of weeks now and I get
>>>
> about 2-
>
>>> 3 outages a week from the BBC site. I think the reason this
>>>
> worked OK
>
>>> before my rebuild was that I was using a different (incorrect)
>>> station id. I think you would only need to leave xAPWeather
>>>
> running
>
>>> for a week using world=4130 to replicate the problem. It would
be
>>> really good if you could catch this error as my xAPWeather
runs

> on an
>
>>> unattended server in the loft and I have to keep checking :(
>>>
>>> Rgds, Darren.
>>>
>>> --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James Traynor <james@>

> that
>

>>> the

>>> N/A for

> Weather185

> in
>

>>> to a

and tried

>>> again.

However,

>>> my .ini

am missing

to be fine.

Pearson"

Mismatch Error

following in my

Mismatch error

> and

> world=4130&print>

co.uk/print/weather/5day.shtml?world=4130&print

>>> Yahoo! Groups Links

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------020205000408070105020709

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
<title></title>
</head>

Hi,<br>
Thanks for letting me know.&nbsp; My copy here has now been running for
similar time so i think that's the end of that problem.<br>
Cheers<br>
James<br>
darrenp_lock wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">James,

just to confirm that I have been running this patch since Dec 12 and
all has been fine. Thank you very much.

Darren.

--- In <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
James Traynor <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:james@...";>&lt;james@...&gt;</a>
wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">Hi,
Well i might have some good news for you on this:
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.mi4.biz/files/testing/20061211weather.zip";>www.mi4.biz/files/testing/20061211weather.zip</a>
I'm pretty sure I've found the offending line. While the data is
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->checked
</pre>
<pre wrap="">before loading the windspeed has a calculation
appplied to it prior
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->to
</pre>
<pre wrap="">the checks. When windspeed became N/A it
broke. I've been running
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->the
</pre>
<pre wrap="">enclosed exe for 5 days here and no crashes,
so could you give it a
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->go
</pre>
<pre wrap="">and see how you get on?

Thanks

James

darrenp_lock wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">Hi James,

I have been running this for a number of weeks now and I get
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->about 2-
</pre>
<pre wrap="">3 outages a week from the BBC site. I think
the reason this
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->worked OK
</pre>
<pre wrap="">before my rebuild was that I was using a
different (incorrect)
station id. I think you would only need to leave xAPWeather
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->running
</pre>
<pre wrap="">for a week using world=4130 to replicate the
problem. It would be
really good if you could catch this error as my xAPWeather runs
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->on an
</pre>
<pre wrap="">unattended server in the loft and I have to
keep checking :(

Rgds, Darren.

--- In <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
James Traynor &lt;james@&gt;
wrote:

</pre>
<pre wrap="">Darren,
I tried this yesterday and got the same error. The trouble was
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->that
</pre>
<pre wrap="">
</pre>
<pre wrap="">the

</pre>
<pre wrap="">bbc site had no data. In the Current Nearest
Observations it had

</pre>
<pre wrap="">N/A for

</pre>
<pre wrap="">everything.  Today, however, it has lots of
data and xAP
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->Weather185
</pre>
<pre wrap="">works fine.
I'm guessing there is something in there trying to load a n/a
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->in
</pre>
<pre wrap="">
</pre>
<pre wrap="">to a

</pre>
<pre wrap="">number field, hence the error. I'll try and
replicate the issue.
For now could you give it another go?
James
darrenp_lock wrote:

</pre>
<pre wrap="">Ah ha! OK so I applied patch 1.8.5, deleted my
.ini and tried

</pre>
<pre wrap="">again.

</pre>
<pre wrap="">Hold breath, cross toes.... nope still same
error. However,

</pre>
<pre wrap="">my .ini

</pre>
<pre wrap="">is much similar to yours now Edward:

Station=world=4130
Forecast=
Longitude=-3.62
Latitude=52.07
CorF=c
MorK=m
Proxy=
UID=4001
TimeBetweenSends=600
TimeBetweenCollections=1200
AdjSunrise=
AdjSunset=
Slimp3=No
Tivo=No
UseHubPort=Yes

I am wondering, that because this is a rebuild, if I am missing
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->a
</pre>
<pre wrap="">dependecy of some sort?

NB: I have xAPSwitchboard installed and that appears to be fine.

--- In <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Edward Pearson"
&lt;edward.mailgroup@&gt; wrote:

</pre>
<pre wrap="">Quite different from my .ini file which is:

xAP Weather Settings
--------------------

Station=id=3834
Forecast=id=3834

Longitude=0.0715
Latitude=52.2163
CorF=c
MorK=m

Proxy=
UID=4001
TimeBetweenSends=120

From: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>

</pre>
<pre wrap="">[<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>]

</pre>
<pre wrap="">On Behalf Of darrenp_lock
I have just rebuilt my NodeZero and I have the following in my
Weather.ini file:

Station=world=4130
Forecast=world=4130
UID=4001
TimeBetweenSends=600
TimeBetweenCollections=1200
Longitude=-3.62
Latitude=52.07
Slimp3=No
Tivo=No

However, when I start xAPWeather I get a Type Mismatch error
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->and
</pre>
<pre wrap="">

</pre>
<pre wrap="">the

</pre>
<pre wrap="">program exits.

These values came from the BBC Weather site at:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.bbc";>http://www.bbc</a>.
&lt;<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/print/weather/5day.shtml";>http://www.bbc.co.uk/print/weather/5day.shtml</a>?
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->world=4130&amp;print&gt;
</pre>
<pre
wrap="">co.uk/print/weather/5day.shtml?world=4130&amp;print

Any ideas?
Rgds, Darren.

</pre>
<pre wrap="">