RE: Intranet Launcher 1.6 released

Thanks Kevin,

Only one visible network card in Vista -but who knows what it's doing
under=
the hood!

I'm running viewer now to see if I can see the messages - Viewer doesn't
wo=
rk very well under Vista - the menus don't work properly i.e.
tools/options=
appears behind the app and doesn't launch the options pane. Odd one that -=
maybe something to do with the environment it was written in?

Paul.

Behalf Of Kevin Hawkins
> Sent: 21 February 2007 16:50
> To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [xap_automation] Intranet Launcher 1.6 released
>=20
> Viewer recognises 'xAP Intranet' apps once it sees the intranet
enabled
> broadcasts that they make by xAP  (Class=3Dweb.service). These are
sent
> at
> startup and every 5 minutes So it would appear that it's not seeing
> these, or not been running long enough . This could be because of hub
> issues perhaps - or multiple network cards ?  Does Viewer running on
> the
> Intranet Launcher PC see these messages ?
>=20
>     Kevin
>=20
>=20
>  Paul Gale wrote:
> >
> > Hi James,
> >

> > Not specifically related to this new ver but a question on
Launcher
> > generally:
> >

> > I=92ve got it running on Vista OK and it sees the Homeseer
intranet but
> > nothing else (i.e. Ping and Switchboard don=92t show up). I=92m
running
> > the standard Windows firewall and have allowed the app full
access
> and
> > also port 3639 TCP and UDP.
> >

> > Anything else I=92m missing?
> >

> > Cheers,
> >

> > Paul.

Behalf Of *James Traynor
> > *Sent:* 21 February 2007 00:13
> > *To:* xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> > *Subject:* [xap_automation] Intranet Launcher 1.6 released
> >

> > This update adds the following features:
> >
> >     * Support for the new intranet groups feature. You can now
filter
> >       the list of available applications by any group.
> >     * The configuration pages of applications are now directly
> >       available from the left click menu.
> >     * An activity monitor has been added. This reports over BSC
using
> >       a simple state device if the PC is being actively used.
This
> >       greatly assists occupancy systems which would normally not
> >       detect PC usage.
> >

> > Both an upgade exe and a full msi are available on www.mi4.biz
> > <http://www.mi4.biz>
> >
> > Enjoy