Re: Re: axc ( Get VAR in Log) ?

Hi Lehane,

Quoting Lehane Kellett (2/16/07 5:47 PM):
> Gregg,
> My line reads:
>
> full => notice,warning,error,debug,verbose

Can you confirm that you are looking at /var/log/asterisk/full (and not
your asterisk console)?  The moment that I add the line that you show
above to my /etc/asterisk/logger.conf, then stop and restart asterisk, I
will then see the recurring DEBUG messages in /var/log/asterisk/full.
BTW: There are occasions where starting and stopping asterisk causes
axc's manager connection to be stalled and not restart.  So, it is
usually smart to restart axc if asterisk is stopped and restarted.

Gregg