Re: axc ( Get VAR in Log) ?

Quoting hometecky (2/15/07 10:51 AM):
> Hello, I am running gregg's updated ver of axc 6.0 and have seen in
> my Trixbox Asterisk Logs the following:
>
>  Asterisk Full debug log (last 2000 lines)
>
> Feb 15 10:45:14 DEBUG[5071] manager.c: Manager received
> command 'login'
> Feb 15 10:45:14 DEBUG[5071] acl.c: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 appended
> to acl for peer
>
> Is this normal I am wondering if this will fill up the hard drive
> with this log information?
> If I shutdown axc these GetVar messages stop.
> Please let me know if I have something set wrong.

I'm unable to duplicate those messages in the console--which likely
suggests a difference between trixbox and a "vanilla" asterisk.
Since I
don't run trixbox, I can't tell you how to disable those messages.
Perhaps someone else on this list that runs trixbox can tell you how to
make trixbox less verbose.

On a related note, I recently discovered a bug in axc that allowed
messenger responses (like ones also generated from xAP jabber) to be
intercepted and processed.  Initially, I was thinking that your get var
messages were related (they're not, but...).  So, a recent patch (v0.6a)
is now available.  It also does rudimentary conversion of time stamps to
make them more "speakable" for TTS.

Gregg