Re: Problem in the xpl Bridging of Floorplan

--------------070105000106070606040302

Well that's not right!  I'll look into it
James

<

> Error Message: Invalid name/value pairing. No part of the address
> value may contain space characters
> Message Line#: 7 - source=xpl. xpl.xplhal.0703wxp1
> Received From: 172.24.1.57:2989
>
> xap-header
> {
> v=12
> hop=1
> uid=FFA03A00
> class=xpl.x10
> source=xpl. xpl.xplhal.0703wxp1
> }
> cmnd.basic
> {
> command=ON
> device=A1
> }
>
> The error that was generated is as follows:
> Problem reading xAP message.
>
> Source: xAPMessage
> Problem reading xAP message.
> Invalid name/value pairing
> No part of the address value may contain space characters.
>
> KCS.xAP.Framework.xAPMessageReaderException: Problem reading xAP
> message. ---> KCS.xAP.Framework.xAPInvalidMessageException: Invalid
> name/value pairing
> No part of the address value may contain space characters
>    at
> KCS.xAP.Framework.Message.xAPMessageReader.ReadHeaderPair(xAPMessage
> message, String line)
>    at KCS.xAP.Framework.Message.xAPMessageReader.ReadMessage()
>    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
>    at KCS.xAP.Framework.Message.xAPMessageReader.ReadMessage()
>    at KCS.xAP.Framework.Transport.xAPListener.OnReceive(IAsyncResult
ar)

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------070105000106070606040302

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

Well that's not right!&nbsp; I'll look into it<br>
James<br>
glhopital wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">In the translated source produced buy
floorplan there is an extra
space introduced between "xpl." and the xplhal name.

Here is what I've got in xap message display :
</pre>
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
type="cite">
<pre
wrap="">&lt;
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->Error Message: Invalid name/value
[...]

message. ---&gt; KCS.xAP.Framework.xAPInvalidMessageException: Invalid