Re: Run-time error '9' running Four

Hi,
I think i may of found the cause. Would you say your calendar is larger
than previously? The issue seems to be in the buffer that hold future
events  was running out, should be fixed now.
I don't know if you use Twitter, but this version also supports the
updating of you twitter account. So when you get home or to work your
twitter is automatically updated.

If the calendar issue remains could you email me a copy of
'lastcalendardownloaded.txt' from the Four directory. You'll need to
sanitise the data in it though!

exe:
www.mi4.biz/files/testing/20070825four.zip

James