Re: Four .2

  • Subject: Re: Four .2
  • From: "rleong1" <rleong1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 18:10:13 -0000

thanks for trying.  i have a google account for my automation stuff
(sends emails, etc) and the google chat servers seem more reliable
than the ones i've used for jabber.

can you see why it doesn't work with stunnel ( http://www.stunnel.org
)?  i already use stunnel with the xap mail checker to check my gmail
account.

wrote:

> >> interesting, I had thought gtalk only used TLS  but SSL does
open it

> > up.
> >
> >> Let me have a play and see what can be done
> >> James

to work.  maybe a
short term
don't

> [...]
> [...]