Re: Re: xAP Jabber 0.3 released

--------------060404010700010003030904

Hi,
Yes I'll add that. But it'll still be the same connection style even on
port 443 ie not ssl/tls . The library I'm using may be able to do ssl
but it's not for certain.
If you know of another jabber com library, which is a bit more up to
date, I would be very happy to swap!

James

glhopital wrote:
> Hi James,
> in a future release, could you include in the settings.txt file the
> ability to change the port number for connection to the jabber server
?
> I guess tha xAP Jabber uses 5222, it would be usefull to be able to
> work on 443.
>
> Thanks for your great job !
>

> --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James Traynor <james@...> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I have just uploaded an update to xAP Jabber to mi4.biz. If you
are
>> running this app I would recommend upgrading.
>>
>> This update to xAP Jabber includes to following changes:
>>
>>     * Additional heartbeats to help reduce connection timeout
problems
>>     * Fixed an issue where when a contact when off line the wrong
>>       presence was sent
>>     * Can now be run as a service.
>>
>> Download from the applications section. Please uninstall any
previous
>> versions as the service options requires some additional Dlls.
>>
>> Enjoy
>>
>> James
>>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------060404010700010003030904

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

Hi,<br>
Yes I'll add that. But it'll still be the same connection style even on
port 443 ie not ssl/tls . The library I'm using may be able to do ssl
but it's not for certain.<br>
If you know of another jabber com library, which is a bit more up to
date, I would be very happy to swap!<br>
James<br>
glhopital wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">Hi James,
in a future release, could you include in the settings.txt file the
ability to change the port number for connection to the jabber server ?
I guess tha xAP Jabber uses 5222, it would be usefull to be able to
work on 443.

Thanks for your great job !

--- In <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
James Traynor <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:james@...";>&lt;james@...&gt;</a>