Re: axc7a & Switchboard outbound dialing

  • Subject: Re: axc7a & Switchboard outbound dialing
  • From: "hometecky" <hometecky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 20:47:34 -0000

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Gregg Liming <gregg@...>
wrote:

> Quoting hometecky (4/8/07 12:04 PM):
> > I have Trixbox working with SB as far as the CID and speaking it
as
> > well but have not had any luck with getting it to dial out from
SB
> > through Trixbox.
> >
> > When I try to either return a recieved call or call from a
contact in
> > SB My extension rings I pick it up and it say Good BY. that is
all I
> > get when I try to dial out of SB.
> >
> > Is there any thin I need to check?
>
> It sounds like (1) the context specified under axc's dial_context
wasn't
> appropriate and/or (2) whatever outbound context that you use or
> specified under dial_context isn't suited for the dial string that
is
> supplied via SB and, in turn, received by axc.
>
> I don't use TrixBox; so, I can't comment on anything that may be
> specific or unusual about it's setup.  If you're having trouble
> diagnosing a problem then send me off-list: (1) the portion of
axc's log
> that shows the initiation of the call, (2) the portion of
asterisk's log
> that shows the initiation and cessation of the call and (3) a copy
of
> all pertinent extension files and/or agis that support what you are
> trying to do.
>
> Gregg

here are the trunk settings in axc7a

[vitel]
incoming_channel	= IAX2/64.2.142.26
outgoing_channel	= IAX2/vitel
country_code		= 1
network_type		= VPSTN
dialler			= VPSTN
dial_context		= internal
number_formatter1       = s/9?1?(\d{10})/$1/
#cidnumoverride		= cidnamenumbers

[stanaphone]
incoming_channel	= SIP/08149345
outgoing_channel	= SIP/stanaphone
country_code		= 1
network_type		= VPSTN
dialler			= none
dial_context		= internal
number_formatter1       = s/1?(\d{10})/$1/

[fwd]
incoming_channel	= IAX2/fwd
outgoing_channel	= IAX2/fwd
country_code		= 1
network_type		= VPSTN
dialler			= VPSTN
dial_context		= internal
number_formatter1       = s/1?(\d{10})/$1/

[greyhawk]
incoming_channel	= IAX2/greyhawk
outgoing_channel	= IAX2/greyhawk
country_code		= 1
network_type		= VPSTN
dialler			= VPSTN
dial_context		= internal
number_formatter1	= s/1?(\d{10})/$1/

These are the SB settings
Network Type = PSTN,VPSTN,SIP,IAX2,Vitel,kitchen,loft_office
Networks with dial disconnect= PSTN,VPSTN
default network type = PSTN

I am trying to dial out from switch board using (vitel) trunk