Re: mi4.biz

  • Subject: Re: mi4.biz
  • From: "JamesTraynor" <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:54:13 -0000

What a weekend.  First the site goes down and then my broadband goes.
After far to many hosting issues and no response to any of my emails
i've given up on my host and got a new one. The site is nearly
transfered over but DNS is going to take a little while.  The trouble
is during the DNS transfer I've got no idea where my emails are going
and as the downloads on the new site point to mi4.biz they wont work
until the DNS has fully propegated.
For now you can get the new site on
http://www.siteground138.com/~mi465/
but as it stands downloads will not work until DNS is sorted.  If
anyone has sent me any emails over the last couple of days could you
resend them to james at traynor.name as that address still works ok.
Hopefully come wednesday all will be good again.

I've got a new release of News3 here ready to go, a day without
internet focuses the mind.  You can now setup groups and assign feeds
to groups. So say you make a 'Technology' group and add all of your
technology feeds to that group, you now get the option to view that
group on the home page and it will show the latest stories across all
the feeds. Keeping up with the latest news just got easier!
(You'll have to wait until mi4.biz is back to normal to play with it
though)

Thanks

James