Re: XAP Intranet

I have noticed this happening occasionally too. I have never seen a
pattern though. The only time i did find it happen repeat ably was when
AVAST antivirus became very slow at scanning files and the delay caused
the files not to be served correctly. I have found that if it happens
it's best not to refresh the page but click on link, seems to fix it
straight away.

James