Re: Jabber jabbering too much

Martyn Wendon wrote:
> Thanks James, all sorted now!
np
>  I didn't realise xAP Jabber relayed
> message.display messages.
This was actually the initial reason for creating the app. I wanted to
display alerts from home when I was at work. So after I got display
messages coming though, I thought it would be nice to ask the house a
questions and turn things on and off, so that's where Four came from.
It's always good to make an app with a real world function in mind!
>  Just wish
> I had the time to do more myself!
Feel free to do some wiki pages if you have a spare moment ;-) Any text
is greatly received

James