Re: xAP on Squeezebox 3

Great news!  I'll look forward to it.

I've just done a test with the SoftSqueeze (as helpfully suggested to
me by someone on list) and with the old conduit it worked fine for
sending on-screen messages. So that's a good start and what I was keen
for in the first instance.

I'll be placing the order for the Squeezebox this afternoon!

Richard

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Edward Pearson"