RE: Trigger an output on TTS?

------_=_NextPart_001_01C6FAD1.4A15C58C

Great, thanks James

________________________________

From: xap_automation@xxxxxxx on behalf of James Traynor
Sent: Sat 28/10/2006 13:16
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [xap_automation] Trigger an output on TTS?

Paul Gale wrote:
> Cool - that seems to work now by sending a BSC message :)
>
>=20=20
Excelent, at least that's the hard part fixed
> What I really want is xAP Speech to send a custom message on
start/stop -=
is this possible?
>=20=20
Current plan is to add something similar to the 'tosend' files that
Switchboard uses. The complication will be the requirement for delays
between the various stages.
I just need to get some other apps released before I can work on it,=20
give me a few days.

James