Re: xAP on Squeezebox 3

Kevin

Well, I'm not actually running any version of Slimserver yet!

I've got a bit of a lashup streaming solution in the lounge where the
'normal' hi-fi sits and the resulting quality is pretty poor.  I've
been hankering over a squeezebox but I'd really like it to work with
the xAP infrastructure (caller ID etc.)

So it's a pre-purchase question!

It's good to hear that the conduit is under development. Is that a
REAL soon or 'real' soon?  ;-)

regards

Richard