Re: Floorplan raw and bsc devices

This is a side effect of how Floorplan process messages, and in
particular BSC messages. Currently BSC schema messages do not get passed
along to the raw device checker. I have made some changes and they will
get passed through in the next release. I've been trying to get it
released for a couple of days now, it's really,really close
James