Re: message.display oddity w/ intra. launcher

  • Subject: Re: message.display oddity w/ intra. launcher
  • From: "rleong1" <rleong1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:12:30 -0000

nothing is listed after ign=.  that message was copy/pasted from
viewer.

i tried the autoscript & my im client sees it but viewer doesn't.
btw, in the message.display autoscript, "duration" is spelled
wrong in
the message that is sent.

i'll play more when i get home.  i'm logged in remotely (everything is
running on 1 machine @ home) so maybe that's causing some packets to
be missed?