Re: message.display oddity w/ intra. launcher

In Launcher's settings file is anything listed on a line that starts
ign= ?
btw, you don't need to add any of the dis= lines.  All they are is a
persistent way to store a list of all xAP devices. They don't do
anything more.

The xAP message you showed below from the floorplan script.  Was that
copy and pasted from Viewer ? If so that would prove there is nothing
wrong with the message. If not could you show the code that generated
the message? or was it using an autoscript?
Actually that would be a good test. Make a new autoscript with a single
item of a display message. run it and see what happens.

That's all i can think of trying for now. Let me know what you find.