Re: message.display oddity w/ intra. launcher

  • Subject: Re: message.display oddity w/ intra. launcher
  • From: "rleong1" <rleong1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:36:18 -0000

playing around w/ it some more. the triggering event is caller id from
xpl.tonyt.phone.myserver.  the script sends message display w/ the
caller info.  if i bring up viewer & replay the xpl caller id event,
the same thing happens. floorplan sends out the message.display and
only jabber picks it up.  now, if i replay the message.display from
viewer, both jabber & launcher pick it up...

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "rleong1" <rleong1@...>