Re: MceXap

  • Subject: Re: MceXap
  • From: "JamesTraynor" <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:52:54 -0000

Hi,

The dead links are all down to the dissapearance of xapframework.net
and we have been unable to reach the author in order to get them
re-instated. However most of the the apps are available from this mirror:
http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=41
but unfortunatly xMCE is not one of them. The xAPFramework code itself
is being worked and converted to use .net2 so we should see some apps
based on it soon.
It is possible that someone else on this list has a copy of the MCE
app and if they do if they could send me a copy and i'll add it to the
mirror.
As fo xAP dying, nope, not at all. Currently going from strength to
strength and if website stats are anything to go by, doubling each
year. There is certainly work to be done, especialy on the wiki but
you should find the developers own sites upto date with what is happening

James