Re: Vague request regarding BSC Mapper perhaps

  • Subject: Re: Vague request regarding BSC Mapper perhaps
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <richard.boreham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:47:56 -0000

James

Max volume command worked nicely so many thanks once again.

The multiple soundcards would be a bit of a nice-to-have but I am able
anyway to announce to all cards simultaneously because I use the KX
drivers for a soundblaster card.  If I can get into the detailed
scripting I may well switch output depending on time of day / status
of alarm etc.

Is there a repository of floorplan scripts anywhere that could be
shared to give those a bit challenged in the xAP aspects a head start?

Regards

Richard