Re: Re: xAP Floorplan

--------------080808090605020008010909

Hi,
If you are ever not sure of which xAP Intranet ocx an app is using or
not sure which version it is then go the this url
http://<IP>:<port>/intranetinfo.xsp
so for news that would be
http://192.168.0.1:54000/intranetinfo.xsp

v1.2  is what you want  and it'usually found in c:\windows\system32

James

rcaridade wrote:
> --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins <lists@...>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Rui - make sure you have the very latest version of FP and also
>> importantly the latest xAP Intranet OCX installed , issues similar

>> this were fixed a while back.  Also what browser are you using and
>>
> are
>
>> you accessing FP locally on the same machine or over the network ?
>>
> Do
>
>> you see the same issues over the network as local ?  I have found
>>
> that
>
>> FireFox works a lot better for me than IE.
>>
>>     Kevin
>>
>> rcaridade wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I think it's a very good program, my system is:
>>>
>>> Windows XP SP2
>>> Kerio Winroute Firewall
>>> Homeseer 2
>>> xAP Hub
>>> xAP FloorPlan
>>>
>>> The problem is the refresh, many times floorplan seems to fail
>>>
> screen
>
>>> refresh, it fails to load images, can't go to setup, can't see
>>>
> basic
>
>>> devices, and if I do a retry on browser after several times it
>>>
> appears.
>
>>> Can some one explain why?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Rui Caridade.
>>>
>>> __
>>>

> Thanks, worked ok.
>
> I install latest xAP Intranet OCX and use Firefox.
>
> Thanks,
>   Rui Caridade
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------080808090605020008010909

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

Hi,<br>
If you are ever not sure of which xAP Intranet ocx an app is using or
not sure which version it is then go the this url<br>
so for news that would be<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://192.168.0.1:54000/intranetinfo.xsp";>http://192.168.0.1:54000/intranetinfo.xsp</a><br>
&nbsp;v1.2&nbsp; is what you want&nbsp; and it'usually found in
c:\windows\system32<br>
James<br>
rcaridade wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">--- In <a
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
Kevin Hawkins <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:lists@...";>&lt;lists@...&gt;</a>
wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">Hi Rui - make sure you have the very latest
version of FP and also
importantly the latest xAP Intranet OCX installed , issues similar
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->to
</pre>
<pre wrap="">this were fixed a while back.  Also what
browser are you using and
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->are
</pre>
<pre wrap="">you accessing FP locally on the same machine
or over the network ?
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->Do
</pre>
<pre wrap="">you see the same issues over the network as
local ?  I have found
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->that
</pre>
<pre wrap="">FireFox works a lot better for me than IE.

Kevin

rcaridade wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">Hi,

I think it's a very good program, my system is:

Windows XP SP2
Kerio Winroute Firewall
Homeseer 2
xAP Hub
xAP FloorPlan

The problem is the refresh, many times floorplan seems to fail
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->screen
</pre>
<pre wrap="">refresh, it fails to load images, can't go to
setup, can't see
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->basic
</pre>
<pre wrap="">devices, and if I do a retry on browser after
several times it
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->appears.
</pre>