Re: xAP Floorplan

Hi Rui - make sure you have the very latest version of FP and also
importantly the latest xAP Intranet OCX installed , issues similar to
this were fixed a while back.  Also what browser are you using and are
you accessing FP locally on the same machine or over the network ? Do
you see the same issues over the network as local ?  I have found that
FireFox works a lot better for me than IE.

Kevin