Re: xAP Plug-in for SlimServer beta release

  • Subject: Re: xAP Plug-in for SlimServer beta release
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <richard.boreham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 21:41:16 -0000

Edward

Installed the new SlimServer plugin and it seems to work very neatly
with the Squeezebox3.  My main aim was to send display messages and it
does this just fine as long as (as others pointed out) there is a
'Target' in the header.

Caller ID messages now being displayed on the Squeezebox 3 :-)

Thanks

Richard

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Edward Pearson"