HomeSeer Events

  • Subject: HomeSeer Events
  • From: "darrenp_lock" <darrenlock@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 15:14:59 -0000

James,

not sure I have understood the xAP HomeSeer plugin correctly! I am
using HomeSeer 2.1.102.0 and Version 2.0.313 of the conduit. My BSC
devices (Quasar Temp sensors) have been created in HomeSeer and the
HomeSeer Status screen shows them being updated e.g the Status & Last
Updated columns change correctly. However, I do not see any update
entries in the HomeSeer log and I cannot get my HomeSeer Events to
trigger when the Value of these devices change.

Any thoughts?

Rgds, Darren.