Re: Floorplan Sripting Help

Found a bug I think, the error persisted with and without the quotes,
didn't clear until I restarted Floorplan. Is the debug not refreshing,
or holding onto the original, unmodified script?

Still having a problem with the script, using your corrections

Sub Main()
'
AlarmState=xap.GetText("mi4.homeseer.server.93:comfortplugin.modedesc")
if AlarmState = "Mode: security off, user  1" then
xap.ScriptRun"NightMode"
else
end if
'
End Sub
The script runs through debugger with no errors, but doesn't run the
script when AlarnState is correct. I've tried changing xap.ScriptRun to
x=xap.SendBSCState("ersp.x10.server:loungelamp","off")
as a test, and
that runs fine through debugger but doesn't appear to work either.

Max

Using