Re: web site(s) down?!

Hi,

I can't comment on xapframework, but the main xAP site is in the process
of being replaced.

It was hoped that the old site would remain whilst the migration
happened. This however wasn't possible, due to the old site being
defaced (hacked) by someone with too much time on their hands.

Hopefully they'll be something new and shiny in its place ASAP.

Cheers

Stuart

--
Stuart Poulton <stuart.poulton@xxxxxxx>