From: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
[mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Shane Harrison
Sent: Thursday, 18 May 2006 9:27 p.m.
To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [xap_automation] xAP Floorplan

Bit of a co-incidence - I was just about to write a post about the same
subject as Andy.

I am convinced there is an issue regarding links in my setup having played
around quite a bit. I also continue to have page loading issues even though
I have upgraded to the latest intranet.ocx - it is better but not
completel=
solved.

I have setup up a link between a PIR and a light.  Set it to "Any
change
always turn on", run for "20 minutes" and
"linked".  It seems to work fine
for a while but eventually it continues to respond to the PIR event but
onl=
stays on for a second or so.

I looked in the viewer and the floorplan is definitely sending an off event
almost immediately which shouldn't be possible if my understanding of the
logic is correct since I don't have a toggle situation and hence external
events can't cause the behaviour I am seeing.

Running WIN2k, latest floorplan.

Would collecting a trace be useful?

Cheers
Shane