Re: xAP Floorplan

I have not tried a similar setup but I was just wondering about how
this=20
is implemented in FP. Is it possible that the first trigger of the PIR=20
already places in the queue a corresponding OFF command for 20 minutes=20
later and although later triggers happen the previous 'OFF's are already=20
queued and hence happen still ?  From my understanding of what your=20
saying below you are right in that there shouldn't be a xAPBSC.cmd /=20
state=3DOFF being seen although you would see xAPBSC.events or=20
xAPBSC.infos with state=3DOFF as this is a status message from the lamp as=
=20
it turns off.=20

Shane Harrison wrote:
> Bit of a co-incidence - I was just about to write a post about the
same
> subject as Andy.
>
> I am convinced there is an issue regarding links in my setup having
playe=
> around quite a bit. I also continue to have page loading issues even
thou=
gh
> I have upgraded to the latest intranet.ocx - it is better but not
complet=
ely
> solved.
>
> I have setup up a link between a PIR and a light.  Set it to "Any
change
> always turn on", run for "20 minutes" and
"linked".  It seems to work fin=
> for a while but eventually it continues to respond to the PIR event
but o=
nly
> stays on for a second or so.
>
> I looked in the viewer and the floorplan is definitely sending an off
eve=
nt