Re: xAP Floorplan

Andy Laurence wrote:
> James <mailto:james@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> The toggle problem is usually on that duplicate xAP toggle
>> messages are being sent. This can occur when the xAP hub gets
>> bound to multiple network cards. You mentioned GSX is loaded
>> and the virtual nics that it loads would cause the issuse.
>> It's easily fixed though by a couple of additional lines in
>> the hub's config file. A how to is available here:

> The virtual machine that has Floorplan (and the hub) installed has
only
> one interface (virtual, of course).  The host has a number of
> interfaces, but these are just for binding the vitual machines to the
> physical adapter.  I'll have a play around, and see what I can come up
> with.  Thanks for the speedy reply, and really quite helpful
> suggestions!

You'll be able to see if this is a problem by running xAP Viewer
somewhere (preferably on a different PC to Floorplan ) and watching what
happens when you click 'toggle'  - the series of xAP messages that occur
should give a good idea what is happening - if you do see two xAPBSC.cmd
messages with state=toggle in them then you have something duplicating
them somewhere..

Kevin