AddTimer()

Hi there,

Looking for a bit of help. Want to switch a bathroom fan off x minutes
after
it is turned on.  I have the following script run on a change to that
device

Sub Main()

x=xap.GetState("nzha.linet.controller1:fan.ensuite")

if lcase(x)="on" then
y=xap.AddTimer("EnsuiteFanTimer","00:15:00","ensuite_fan_off")
end if

End Sub

Problem is that the script "ensuite_fan_off" seems to run
immediately.  Can
anyone see something I am doing wrong?  Is the format "00:15:00"
correct for
15 minutes?

Any pointers appreciated.

Cheers