Re: Re: xAP TorrentMon

Hi Stuart,

> It needs a direct link to a .torrent file to download, not a link to
> some other page from which you can obtain the file.

Ok, I've fixed that now, apparantly there's a switch on uknova to include
the links.

I've got a bit further now, TorrentMon extracts the download url from
news.report (in this case I had it match on "apprentice"):

news.story.1
{
link=http://www.uknova.com/download.php/24184/the.apprentice.uk.s02e05.ws.hq.pdtv.xvid.%5Blee%5D.avi.torrent?passkey=xxxx
desc=<a href="http://www.uknova.com/details.php?id=24184";>Details</a>
title=Reality Shows : The.Apprentice.Uk.S02E05.WS.HQ.PDTV.Xvid.[LEE]
datetime=20330822181824
}

If I put:
http://www.uknova.com/download.php/24184/the.apprentice.uk.s02e05.ws.hq.pdtv.xvid.%5Blee%5D.avi.torrent?passkey=xxxx
in my browser it grabs the torrent (note that I've obfuscated the passkey).

But I get the following in TorrentMon:

Source: System
The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not
Found.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus()
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(String address, String fileName)
at
KCS.xAP.Applications.TorrentMon.MESSAGE_MONITOR.DownloadTorrentThread(Object
state)

Thanks,

Martyn