Re: BSC Mapper rewrite

Does the HV app provide you the functionality you need as it is
(ignoring the leak).    I may be able to look at how entwined the OCX is
in Ascentiums code (which I have) but I don't really want to have to
enhance or maintain the application as I don't now have an easy way of
testing it.

Kevin

Paul Gale wrote:
> I don't need the mapper but I'm desperate to get the HV app re-written
to fix the mem leak.

> Can anyone do this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul.

Behalf Of Kevin Hawkins
> Sent: 23 March 2006 01:11
> To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [xap_automation] BSC Mapper rewrite
>
> I am in the process of re-writing BSC Mapper (originally by Ascentium)
> to use James' OCX rather than Patricks and hence fix the memory leak.
If