Re: Serial Bridge.

Dan,
Can't help with Patrick's code but I have been playing with RS485 serial
multidrop at 38k4.

I guess you're going for xAP BSC and therefore will need two way on the
serial bus?

One problem you may encounter if you have a fairly busy xAP network is
that the
serial line gets flooded unless the bridge takes some measures to queue
and/or drop
packets.

For a simple application with only a single device on the serial line
you may want to put the
smarts in the PC end, like the TOM10.

Lehane