RE: xAP HomeSeer

I still don't get BSC - despite Kevin explaining it a few times!!!

In very basic terms - what is it, what does it allow you to do etc?

It doesn't seem to be available in the xAP HS plugin - is there something
e=
lse I need to do to 'enable' it?

Paul.

Behalf Of Paul Gale
> Sent: 30 June 2006 12:00
> To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [xap_automation] xAP HomeSeer
>=20
> I had a quick play at making xSB data available to HS - I just clicked
> through and it works fine - but only for one of my two lines - how do
> get the other line setup - or am I just being thick and missing
something=
?
>=20
> Cheers,
>=20
> Paul.
>=20
>=20
Behalf Of James
> > Sent: 29 June 2006 23:16
> > To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re:[xap_automation] xAP HomeSeer
> >
> > Paul Gale wrote:
> > >
> > > Just installed xAP Homesser plugin =96 wow, how good is
that!!! J

> > > Just need to read the docs now =96 if there are any James!
;)