Re: xap_switchboard Type Mismatch

Hi,

Well obviously this shouldn't happen! I would think that the most likely
cause would be some odd data in a incoming call message. When a database
search is done, it has to go through all the database as there may be
more than one match so if there was an error in the db then it should
error on every call.  Is it just asterisk that you have generating call
info or are you using other apps like xAPtel or xAPPace  as well?
Switchboard has no real debugging mode  but i'm pretty sure that the
asterisk<>xAP connector has a log mode that would record all the xAP
messages sent. Another method of capturing the problem message is xAP
Viewer ( downloads from mi4.biz) which just captures all messages sent
but it is limited in the number of messages it keeps so you could easily
miss the problem message.

James

darrenp_lock wrote:
> I have an intermittent error with xap_switchboard when processing an
> incomming call. I get ocassional "Run Time error 13''Type
Mismatch'