Re: Intranet Launcher 1.4 released

--------------000304010203030208020202

ok, this should now enumerate all screens and get the correct right hand
edge, so that it hides the screen correctly

http://www.mi4.biz/files/testing/ilaunch20060717.zip

Let me know how you get on.

James

Paul Gale wrote:
> Thanks James :)
>
> What you need is xAP controlled Air Con!
>
> Paul.

Behalf Of James
>> Sent: 13 June 2006 01:10
>> To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
>> Subject: Re: RE: RE: [xap_automation] Intranet Launcher 1.4
released

>> It's in progress. I've got to add quite a lump of code to detect
and
>> size multiple monitors and i'm about half way there. The hot
weather
>> isn't helping either ! A couple of days and it should be done.
>>
>> James
>>
>> Paul Gale wrote:
>>
>>> James,
>>>
>>> Is there anything you can do with this window thingie ? I?m
having to

>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Paul.

Launcher 1.4
>>> released
>>>

>>> :-(
>>>
>>> Yes it is ment to hide off screen. Guess i didn't plan on a
5760x1200
>>> screen!
>>> When you do a desktop properites/settings/identify are the
monitors in
>>> order as in 1,2,3 or is 1 in the middle? 2,1,3
>>>
>>> The reason for changing the popup method was that when the
popup
>>> occured and the window was set to always on top then it often
took the
>>> focus away from the active window, which was really annoying
if typing
>>> something.

>>> Paul Gale wrote:
>>>
>>> James,
>>>
>>> Just installed 1.4 Intranet Launcher ? upgrade. I now get an
odd box
>>> on one of my screens (I have 3 1920x1200 LCD screens arranged
>>> horizontally). The box has a light purple border, ?label1? and
>>> ?label2? and a more button that does weird things! Is this
something
>>> to do with the new hide functionality i.e. is it meant to be
hidden
>>> off-screen?
>>>
>>> Paul.

>>> *From:* xap_automation@xxxxxxx

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
<title></title>
</head>

ok, this should now enumerate all screens and get the correct right
hand edge, so that it hides the screen correctly<br>
<pre wrap=""><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.mi4.biz/files/testing/watcher20060606.zip";>http://www.mi4.biz/files/testing/ilaunch20060717.zip</a>

Let me know how you get on.

James
</pre>
Paul Gale wrote:
cite="midA016D698CB79874CAE4CD3663E69BA49092053@xxxxxxx"
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">Thanks James :)

<pre wrap="">-----Original Message-----
It's in progress. I've got to add quite a lump of code to detect and
size multiple monitors and i'm about half way there. The hot weather
isn't helping either ! A couple of days and it should be done.

James

Paul Gale wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">James,