RE: Updates for testing

  • Subject: RE: Updates for testing
  • From: "Shane Harrison" <shane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:20:17 +1200

Hi James,

Been testing the new release over the last few days.  Not sure what you
expected but the lat/long calculations are still 12 hours out but adjusting
them by 12 hours now works fine so it is meeting my needs at the moment.
The additional "blobs" to indicate state of a link have been
helpful as
well.

Thanks for your continued efforts on the floorplan project - it is a key
component of my HA setup.

Cheers
Shane