Re: Using the X10 (xAP) Mediaportal Pluging

  • Subject: Re: Using the X10 (xAP) Mediaportal Pluging
  • From: "kerninger007" <heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:29:30 -0000

Hmmm, sorry for my very bad english :-/=20

I'll try it again :-)

May be I have a problem understanding xAP basics. Mediaportal sends=20
its X-10 Commands to the CM11 via xAP using a static target=20
called "ERSP.X10".  Homeseer xAP plugin only see the xAP
messages=20
with the target "mi4.homeseer", is'nt it? I use a Ocelot to fire
up=20
my X-10 Commands =96 no firecracker. My question is, how can the Hs=20
xAP plugin see the Mediaportal X-10 commands if the target (not the=20
source) adress ist static to your manufactorer ID?

Regards, kerninger

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "Edward Pearson"=20