Re: Hardware BSC mapper

Not yet Andy - Phaedrus are looking at the possibility of adding BSC
Mapping within the xAP Netiom - (by all means drop them an email saying
how wonderful this would be - always helps). I'm also considering adding
it to the C-Bus embedded xAP gateway, or perhaps even a standalone
mapper as that would have much more free space - but nothing likely to
appear in the near future on this...  I have some code done that does
this in one of my development units here but everything (the
sources/targets) are hardcoded.

I have  re-written Ascentiums' BSC Mapper application  - to utilise
James' OCX rather than Patricks' - and this appears to have fixed the
memory leak issue. Available on request - and reminds me I must post it
to the xAP downloads area.  Just thinking on my feet here about the
practicality of running two Mapper applications at the same time on
different PC's should you be concerned about the OS stability. ....
would probably work as long as there were no 'toggle' commands involved
of course.