Re: xAP enabled SIP proxy?

Hi James,

Quoting James (7/6/06 5:43 PM):
> As far as picking one to base the
> project on I would say that NAT traversal as well a windows support
> should be considered high on the list.

I'd be more happy w/ "platform independent" personally as I
probably
wouldn't be running a SIP proxy on a windows system.  But, I definitely
do agree w/ making choice a priority.

> I don't know if the mjserver may
> be a possible choice?
> http://www.mjsip.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=36&Itemid=51

>From a somewhat cursory inspection, mjserver looks very promising (both
from a design stand point as well as "platform independence").
Many
thanks for the tip!  I'll start w/ a base install and see if there are
any glaring issues prior to attempting extensions; I'll report back on
findings.  The API/class structure appear very well suited to
intercepting pertinent SIP events for "mirroring" via xAP.

...not sure if CTI.dial will be supportable unless the SIP phone
registers w/ the proxy; but, will deal w/ that later.

Gregg