Re: Re: axc minor release

Hi Darren,

Quoting darrenp_lock (6/24/06 7:27 AM):

> How do I monitor extension when
> they are part of a RingGroup?

... just to confirm, are you using Asterisk @ Home (aka AAH)? I'm asking
as I can't find any reference to a ringgroup in any "standard"
(i.e.,
non-packaged asterisk like AAH) asterisk.  From my initial searches,
AAH's "ringgroups" are actually asterisk local channels with some
embellishment.

> Current my (abbreviated)axc.conf is:
> [asterisk]
> monitored_extensions = home
> default context
> watched_mailboxes = 2006
> mbox_watch_interval = 300
>
> [home]
> channel = SIP/2005
> incoming		= house
> outgoing		= house
>
> [house]
> incoming_channel	= Zap/4
> outgoing_channel	= Zap/4
> country_code		= 44
> network_type		= PSTN
> dial_context		= intern
> number_formatter1       = s/91?(\d{10})/$1/
>
> This worked fine when all my incomming calls (on Zap/4) were routed
> straight to exetension 2005 but now I have the following logic:
>
> Incoming calls (any CID/DID) go to Time Condition
> If time between 07:00 & 19:00 calls go to Ring Group 1 else goto
Ring
> Group 2
> Ringroup 1 is extensions 2005 & 2006 (ringall) and no answer goes
> VMail 2006
> Ringroup 1 is extension 2005 and no answer goes to VM 2006

Ok--although, what would help the most is to know what is created in the
way of a real dial plan rather than just the conceptual description.
Again, assuming you're using AAH, it would be useful to know how their
concept of "ring group" maps into real asterisk extensions.  I'm
not an
AAH user; so, I'll have to rely on you (assuming AAH) to supply info.

> I would like axc to monitor 2005 for incomming calls (as it is in both
> ring groups) and VMail is monitored on 2006 (that's because the phone
> at that extension has a Messages button)
>
> Now I've added the ringroup logic axc does generate messages for calls
> received on extension 2005 (I am guessing that is because the call is
> coming from pseudo device for the ringgroup and not Zap/4?)
>
> Any thoughts?

Can you set axc's log_level = 4 (in axc.conf) and send me the output of
the log file when a call is received (off-list is preferable as the log
file might well be large)?  FWIW: I echo all asterisk events at this log
level; so, this will help "reverse engineer" what is actually
occurring.
Also, if the declaration of a "ring group" results in a generated
asterisk (/etc/)extensions.conf or extensions.ael file, please also send
that (you may wish to inspect and sanitize first).

Gregg