Re: Asterisk

  • Subject: Re: Asterisk
  • From: "Patrick" <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:36:14 -0000

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, "erdut1" <erdut1@y...>
wrote:

> has this been resolved ?
>
> I'm getting the same error when trying to compile manager, just like
> James dialer and hub compile fine.
>

> Nick

There's no dependency on asterisk as part of the build process. My
guess is that your version of asterisk@home is using a different
version of gcc to the version that I build against. If you can check
the gcc version (gcc --version from the command line), I can look into
it further. I generally build against gcc 3.4.3.

Patrick