Re: Re: Re: problem with multiple nics

  • Subject: Re: Re: Re: problem with multiple nics
  • From: James <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 23:19:09 +0000

>>> My guess is that the xAP Speech application binds to
>>> the wrong IP adress (how could I change the it?) but
>>> somehow connects to the hub. The hub then can't
>>> connect to the "wrong" IP adress.
Hi,

I've been playing with the binding address used by Speech and think i
have a working solution. Could you try:
www.mi4.biz/files/xapspeech/xapspeech_1_2_test.zip
In the xapspeech.txt file, which will be in the install directory add
the following line.
IP=<IPaddress to bind to>

Let me know if it fixes things and i'll get the facility added to my
other apps.

James