RE: problem with multiple nics

  • Subject: RE: problem with multiple nics
  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <gsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 11:47:21 -0500

I know that all xFx apps have the same options in their config files...
But I don't know how James has handled the multiple NIC problem in xAP
OCX, which is what speech uses I think.

But I would bet that you need to do this for every xAPplication... Set
which interface that you want the program to listen on.

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.