Re: Re: Intranet Launcher 1.2 Released

--------------030404020500030501010600

I'll see what can be done.It will have to be done with a per source
configuration option so you can pick which sources use the normal
display and which use the big picture. Hopefully i can get thin into the
next release that also includes the target support that Martyn asked for
and a priority based queue.
James
rleong1 wrote:
> is it possible to scale the size of the image?  it shows up really
small.

> --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, James <james@...> wrote:
>
>> It uses the standard message.display schema
>> http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=9
>> and in particular uses the Display.web section with Pic=url of
camera
>> image, Refresh=.1 to give a 100ms refresh rate and Link=url for
further
>> information.
>>
>> hth
>>
>> James
>>
>> rleong1 wrote:
>>
>>> what xap schema/commands do i need to use to send a camera
view w/o
>>> using zm?

> secondly

restrict what
constantly

> refresh

> when

live video

> from

button will

>>> appear

correctly handles

>>> the

>>> www.mi4.biz

>>> Yahoo! Groups Links

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------030404020500030501010600

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

I'll see what can be done.It will have to be done with a per source
configuration option so you can pick which sources use the normal
display and which use the big picture. Hopefully i can get thin into
the next release that also includes the target support that Martyn
asked for and a priority based queue.<br>
James<br>
rleong1 wrote:
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">is it possible to scale the size of the image?
 it shows up really small.

--- In <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
James <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:james@...";>&lt;james@...&gt;</a>
wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">It uses the standard message.display schema
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=9";>http://www.mi4.biz/modules.php?name=Content&amp;pa=showpage&amp;pid=9</a>
and in particular uses the Display.web section with Pic=url of camera
image, Refresh=.1 to give a 100ms refresh rate and Link=url for further
information.

hth

James

rleong1 wrote:
</pre>
<pre wrap="">what xap schema/commands do i need to use to
send a camera view w/o
using zm?

--- In <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xap_automation@xxxxxxx";>xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,
James &lt;james@&gt; wrote:

</pre>
<pre wrap="">The Launcher is a small tray application that
performs two roles.
Firstly it gives quick access to any Intranet applications and
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->secondly
</pre>
<pre wrap="">is a display client.
This update gives two new features.
It now has an ignore list for displays so that you can restrict what
messages are displayed.
The display client has been completely redone. It can now display
messages that include pictures and if told to will constantly
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->refresh
</pre>
<pre wrap="">the image to give video. This works great with
ZoneMinder so that
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->when
</pre>
<pre wrap="">an event occurs you not only get the alert but
see the live video
</pre>
<pre wrap=""><!---->from
</pre>
<pre wrap="">you camera. If the message includes a web link
then a button will

</pre>
<pre wrap="">appear

</pre>
<pre wrap="">allowing quick access to the web site. It also
now correctly handles

</pre>
<pre wrap="">the

</pre>
<pre wrap="">durations.

Both an update zip and a full msi installer are available from

</pre>
<pre wrap=""><a
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.mi4.biz";>www.mi4.biz</a>

</pre>